Listen I know it is one of those topics… the truth is we get a lot of questions about vaginal looseness. It does not have to be a shush shush topic, but one that is discussed more openly. It happens… what can you do about it?
There are a few things you can do about it
- I won’t write them all here, because to be honest you can go to youtube and watch videos like this all over the place and you will get a solid idea of what to do.
What About Gels & Pills
- Is there a magic treatment out there? I cannot say I ever tried any, but I have heard others talk about pills working well.
- All I can say is head over to Amazon and check out products for tightening your vagina http://www.amazon.com/Vagifirm-Vaginal-Tightening-Pills-Bottle/dp/B00L8BQWC0/
- I always go to amazon to check out reviews so have at it and see what you find.
Surgery for the Vagina?
- Honestly I am not sure what condition you would really need for surgery. If you are having bladder issues then see a dr.
- Of course any Dr that does this might say you should have surgery just to make it look better down there, but you really need to do your research and learn about all the side effects first.
I know there is not one simple answer, but there is a lot of info on the subject and it is not an instant fix. Take the time to research and find some solutions and give them time to work.